3. Another of my faves for jewelry is Christina Nicole Studios. (matter of fact, I'm headed over there Saturday to put some things on my OWN wish list!) Check out her etsy shop or, if you're local, stop by her studio on River Street behind/below High Cotton.
4. Who doesn't enjoy being pampered? I LOVE the facials that Kelley Curl serves up! Her custom 70 minute facial is worth every penny! (It is $70 and oh-so relaxing! Here's a little tip: when I give someone a gift certificate for a spa service, I go ahead and include the gratuity. 20% is customary) She is in the process of moving in to a new fabulous location but is happy to offer gift certificates for her services beginning December 1. Just give her a call at (864) 354-9933. Her new address at Bliss Massage Therapy(as of 12/1) will be 608 Grove Road in Greenville.
5. A Nordstrom gift card. Available here.
6. An ITunes gift card. Available almost anywhere..I recently purchased one at Wal Mart.
7. An Anthropologie gift card.
8. This fantastic smelling Volcano candle from Anthro.
So there you have it! Nothing too crazy or extravagant but all things that I appreciate and look forward to receiving AND giving. I hope your special someone will feel the same!