Wednesday, November 24, 2010

BLACK FRIDAY, BABY!


Believe it or not, I've never shopped on Black Friday...or, if I have, I have no recollection of it!
However, I think I'm gonna give it a try this year. Mainly because my friends from The Gap at Haywood sent me the following info about their Black Friday Specials. Who can resist denim at less than $40?!!!! So, if you're one of those people who is is a Black Friday fanatic, be sure to stop by The Gap at Haywood!

Good Evening and Happy Early Thanksgiving to YOU!!!
This is a deal that simply can NOT be missed!!! Here are our AMAZING DEALS for Friday, November 26, 2010:
FROM 4 AM TIL 10 AM ONLY your ENTIRE PURCHASE WILL BE 50% OFF!!!! YES, THAT IS RIGHT 50% OFF!! This deal will ONLY be good until 10 AM so be sure to be in line before the clock strikes 10!!
Can't make it before 10 AM? Here are the deals that we will be having the remainder of the day:
On SELECT Styles we will be offering:
1969 Denim (select styles) & Cords for $30
Sweaters as low as $20
Thermal Shirts $10
Winter Accessories (scarfs) $10
PJ Bottoms $15
PJ Sets $20
GAP Body Panties $5
All Women's Body Sport Pants $30
If you don't have a GAP card and open one on Friday you will get an additional 15% off all of our sales!!! (including the 50% deal until 10 AM!!!)
WE ARE BEYOND EXCITED AND HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment