Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Stylish Event-Support Local Store Owners/Artists







My bud, Rebecca, over at Salon 864 & Boutique is hosting a really fun event tomorrow night. (Thurs, April 28) The cute girls from Yellow Elm will be there with their really cool, hand made accessories and Rebecca will have all of her newest Spring/Summer clothing out for purchase. I stopped in today and, I must say, she has some of the best looking, cutest, most feminine and functional things I've seen in a while!

Salon 864 & Boutique is located at 2499 Rutherford Rd, just about 2 miles from the Farmer's Market. Please drop in between 4 and 7. Be sure to tell them I sent you!

2 comments:

  1. thank you friend...for the sweet shout out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are so excited to be at Salon 864 tomorrow...can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete