Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Knee Sock Trend for Fall



Some of you will probably think I'm crazy but, I am THRILLED that knee socks are "in" for Fall! Hearing "knee socks" might conjure up images of a Catholic school girl uniform but, that's not what I'm talking about..it's much cooler than that! Just imagine a long tunic with leggings, your favorite boots, and some really cool socks pulled up to your knees. What a fun and easy way to add some color and texture to your outfit! Of course, if you don't love your thighs and don't want to draw attention to them but want to participate in this trend, just pull the socks up to your "sweet spot" (wherever they accentuate your legs best) and sport them like it's nobody's business! I can't wait to wear my purple and gray argyle ones that I picked up last year!

pictures from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment