Thursday, March 17, 2011

Flare, Flare Everywhere!




I have ALWAYS loved flared jeans. My absolute favorites were some Joe's Stardust that I got in NYC about 3 years ago. I wore them til I couldn't hide the holes any longer and then, sadly, had to retire them. I am THRILLED that flares are back with a vengeance! I still like skinnies to cuff and wear with flats or to tuck into boots when it's cooler but, flares just "had me at hello".
Please check out The Sartorialist for some super cool flares in NYC, Paris & Milan. For you local peeps, check out The Gap at Haywood for the flares shown above! (vintage flare, twill flare, and wide leg trouser jeans) They also have some called SUPER FLARE in the store but I can't find them online. Trust me, they rock!

p.s.
Gap stores are offering 30% off your entire purchase until Sunday! Click here for deets!

No comments:

Post a Comment