Wednesday, September 2, 2009

as if...


when i used to be on facebook, the quizzes that people took would drive me BONKERS! who really cares which state you are? who really cares which designer shoe you are? well, i just realized that while those people were wasting their time and mine with the quiz results, i've been busy voting for "fashion faceoff" on people.com for months now. you know, they show a pic of paris hilton wearing a zac posen dress and beside that a pic of rachel bilson wearing the same dress and it's up to us, the viewer/reader to vote on who wore it better. what a waste of time. as if it really matters who wore it best. as if my vote really counts for anything. as if the celebs even see the results. as if they even care. i think i'm finished wasting my time.

2 comments:

  1. the only reason i ever vote is to see the results. smart planning on people's part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still on Facebook, and those quizzes drive me nuts! Along with Farmville, Mafia Wars, and all the other games people play on there. They must have way more time on their hands than I do:).

    ReplyDelete